A GLOBAL COLLABORATION FOR EQUITABLE ACCESS TO BIOTECHNOLOGY
Every two weeks
15:00 GMT, via Zoom
Latest Community Call Videos
Accessible LAMP-Enabled Rapid Test (RT-LAMP catridges for detecting SARS-CoV-2)
Update on Reclone members’ projects- Reclone Meeting – Feb 3, 2021
Developing isothermal molecular detection of SARS-CoV2 with locally produced biological supplies
Development of biologics and transfer of know-how to industry: ICGEB approach (Natasha Skoko)
Testing times: developing a LAMP IVD during the COVID-19 pandemic
Reclone Community Calls
- CRISPR for typhoid diagnosis in Cameroon and enzyme immobilisation techniques (Minette Shalo and Haneef Rehman)- video available here.
- Evaluating LAMP assays for COVID diagnostics in Africa (Emmanuele Buratti)- video available here.
- Manufacturing reagents in LMICs (Cameroon – Beneficial Bio, Brazil – ECRA Biotec) Stephane Fadanka and Robson Tramotina- video available here.
- Testing times: developing a LAMP IVD during the COVID-19 pandemic (Jeroen Nieuwland and Emma Hayhurst)- video available here.
- Development of biologics and transfer of know-how to industry: ICGEB approach (Natasha Skoko)- video available here.
- Deploying a lab net for Covid testing in Chile based in RT-Lamp, complexities, victories, and frustrations (Manuel Rozas)- video available here.
- Q and A session about implementing LAMP in a medical context. Implications, Benefits and objections to consider as well (Christian Brodowski)
- Smartphone Screen Testing, a novel pre-diagnostic method to identify SARS-CoV-2 infectious individuals (Rodrigo Young) – video available here.