A GLOBAL COLLABORATION FOR EQUITABLE ACCESS TO BIOTECHNOLOGY
Every two weeks
14:00 GMT, via Zoom
Reclone Community meetings
- CRISPR for typhoid diagnosis in Cameroon and enzyme immobilisation techniques (Minette Shalo and Haneef Rehman)- video available here.
- Evaluating LAMP assays for COVID diagnostics in Africa (Emmanuele Buratti)- video available here.
- Manufacturing reagents in LMICs (Cameroon – Beneficial Bio, Brazil – ECRA Biotec) Stephane Fadanka and Robson Tramotina- video available here.
- Testing times: developing a LAMP IVD during the COVID-19 pandemic (Jeroen Nieuwland and Emma Hayhurst)- video available here.
- Development of biologics and transfer of know-how to industry: ICGEB approach (Natasha Skoko)- video available here.
- Deploying a lab net for Covid testing in Chile based in RT-Lamp, complexities, victories, and frustrations (Manuel Rozas)- video available here.
- Q and A session about implementing LAMP in a medical context. Implications, Benefits and objections to consider as well (Christian Brodowski)
- Smartphone Screen Testing, a novel pre-diagnostic method to identify SARS-CoV-2 infectious individuals (Rodrigo Young) – video available here.